2020 NEIVE Annual Meeting
The information, materials and related content of this website are provided by Guangzhou Ningwu Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the company"). The company retains the information and materials contained on this website and the terms, conditions and descriptions displayed on the change right. Before you use this website, please read the following terms carefully. If you do not agree with this legal statement and/or its amendment at any time, please do not continue to use this website. If you continue to use this website, it means that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms of this legal statement. The company has the right to pursue legal liabilities for users who violate this legal statement.
1. Without the consent of the company, any website shall not establish a hyperlink with all or part of this website.
2. Please keep your account and password properly. If you fail to keep your account and password and cause damage or loss to you, the company or a third party, you will be solely responsible for it.
3. The company will collect relevant information from you according to business needs in order to provide you with better services. At the same time, the company will take various strict measures to ensure the safety of your information in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations. However, the company may provide your relevant information to partners who provide services jointly with the company; or in accordance with laws and regulations or any order, judgment or request of a legal, judicial, or regulatory agency with jurisdiction, or a lawyer or audit And other third-party intermediaries request to disclose your relevant information.
4. The company is concerned about your computer system and any other software, hardware, IT system or property caused by viruses or other destructive programs when you enter, browse and use the company's website or download any content from the company's website. No responsibility for damages or losses. The company does not assume any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by a third party using illegal means to enter the company's website to obtain the relevant password, information and content.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the copyright of the design ideas, overall structure, web design, text, pictures, charts, software, audiovisual files, advertisements and other information of this website belongs to the company. Without the prior written permission of the company or relevant rights holders, you may not copy, recreate, spread, publish, repost, adapt or display the content of this website in any way without authorization. At the same time, without the written permission of the company, no one can mirror any content on this website on a server not owned by the company. For any violation of relevant national laws and regulations, non-compliance with this legal statement, and unauthorized use of the content of this website without the consent of the company, the company reserves the right to pursue legal liabilities.
6. The formulation, execution, interpretation and dispute resolution of this legal statement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. For issues not covered by this legal statement, please refer to relevant national laws and regulations. When this legal statement conflicts with national laws and regulations, the national laws and regulations shall prevail. If you and the company have any disputes over the content of this legal statement or its implementation, the two parties should try their best to resolve them through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, either party can bring a lawsuit to the people's court where the company is located.